We’ve collected some of the most useful SEO resources on this page to help you with your link building, on page and alternative SEO.
If you want to find out the quality of a domain to see whether it is worth time investing in outreach with you’ll need a tool to give you some info on it. Here are some of the post popular.
- https://analytics.moz.com – the new Link Explorer by Moz is a powerful way to analyse backlinks and other details of any domain. Get a free account to do a limited number of lookups
- https://ahrefs.com – start a trial for just $7 to get a feel for the awesome power behind Ahrefs. Not only can you lookup the details of a domain but there’s keyword research, page analysis and much more!
- https://majestic.com – if you want a deeper insight into what categories a domain falls under, then Majestic can help you find out the topics that are most relevant to you.
Software & Plugins
- https://www.brokenlinkcheck.com/ – find all the broken links on your site so you can fix these potential SEO nightmares
- Broken Link Checker – a Chrome plugin that gives you a report of any broken links on your the page you’re currently viewing
- Page Insights – Website loading slowly? Use Google’s very own Page Insights to see what can be done to improve your loading times
- DareBoost – Check not only the loading speed of your site but also do other checks for quality which could potentially affect your SEO with this tool
- https://backlinko.com/ – Brian Dean sure has got it nailed in terms of getting to grips with the latest trends. An absolute must for current SEO practices
- https://neilpatel.com/ – not just SEO and traffic but there’s a whole host of useful information on Neil’s site
- https://searchengineland.com – usually focusing on news, breaking updates and the latest Google updates